POLITICA INCĂLCARE A DREPTULUI DE PROPRIETATE INTELECTUALĂ
StiriVirale.ro a adopat următoarea politică cu privire la incălcarea dreptului la conținut. Adresa la care putem fi contactați în cazul in care facem acest lucru este la finalul articolului.
StiriVirale.ro – TERMENI SI CONDIȚII
Dacă credeți că v-au fost incălcate drepturile de copyright, vă rugăm să ne trimiteți următoarele lucruri:
- O semnatura fizică sau electronică a unei persoane autorizate să acționeze în favoarea persoanei a cărui conținut a fost copiat;
- Identificarea materialului care a fost copiat incluzând locația acestuia pe websiteul nostru;
- Informațiile de contact ale persoanei care ne anunță de incălcările dreptului de proprietate intelectuală, incluzând adresa, numărul de telefon și dacă există, o adresă de email;
- O cerere care să explice de ce incălcăm dreptul de proprietate intelectuală;
O data ce am primit notificarea cu privire la incălcarea dreptului de proprietate intelectuală:
Este dreptul websiteului să:
- să șteargă orice material care incalcă dreptul la proprietate
- să notifice persoana care a oferit materialul spre publicare
- persoana care incalcă, in mod repetat, dreptul la proprietate intelectuală, va fi interzisă pe websiteul nostru
Orice notificare primită va avea ca termen maxim de răspuns 10 zile lucrătoare, iar notificarea trebuie trimisă in felul următor:
Subiect: Incălcari ale dreptului de proprietate intelectuală, StiriVirale.ro
Email: copyright [ at ] stirivirale.ro
StiriVirale.ro has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
StiriVirale.ro – DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the website:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that website is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the website, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is website`s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Website may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at website`s discretion.
The above information must be submitted to the following Copyright Agent:
- Attn: DCMA Notice, StiriVirale.ro
- Email: copyright [at] StiriVirale.ro